Neurology Preparation Courses - $550 for 2 days.
Dates: June 2021 (actual dates to be confirmed)
Course Location: TBC. Once you register, the venue information will be emailed to you, together with other course details.
What's included: Morning and afternoon tea, the coursebook.
I would like to welcome all candidates who are currently preparing for the APC (Australian Physiotherapy Council) exams to my website. I am also an overseas physiotherapist who cleared the APC exams in 2018. I have been practicing physiotherapy since 2010 and I have been working as a physiotherapist in Australia since 2015. I own my practice since 2020 and I have been helping overseas candidates to pass their neurology exam for the last 2 years.
I’ve created a Neurological Physiotherapy Preparation Course for candidates basing on my experience with the APC process. The course is constructed to give you specific tools that are required to pass the APC neurological exam.
This tailored and interactive APC neurology Preparation Course will give you a structured approach to your neurological patient. With clear subjective and objective examination, you will have the best chance to formulate an effective treatment plan. You will have plenty of opportunities to practice and ask questions throughout the course. From my experience, I know how stressful it is to go through the APC examination process. Together, we will embark on a journey to discover ways to improve the clinical reasoning skills that will help you gain confidence in yourself!
My courses are not affiliated with APC.
During the course you will learn:
1. What are the requirements to pass your APC neurology exam.
2. How to subjectively and objectively assess your patient promptly.
3. How to develop your clinical reasoning skills to establish an effective treatment protocol relevant to your patient.
4. How to transfer your patient safely and how to conduct a safe objective assessment.
5. How to observe a patient and apply your knowledge in any possible impairment.
6. Development of confident assessment skills that will help you finish your examination process on time.
I also offer 1:1 individual APC preparation sessions for neurological and musculoskeletal APC examinations. In these sessions, you will have the chance to ask all your questions about the APC examination process and work on the area that you still lack confidence in. We can practice whatever you wish to brush up on!
These sessions are also available remotely via Zoom, WhatsApp or Skype. Please contact us for more details.